Still Have Questions?

Frequently Asked Questions


Who is eligible for AdThrive?

To keep our network high-quality and earnings as high as possible for everyone, we look for sites that fit all of these characteristics:

  • Google Analytics installed and running and a minimum of 100,000 monthly pageviews
  • Majority of traffic is U.S. based
  • No previous advertising infringements and are not blacklisted with Google or other major publishers
  • Content is unique, original, amazing for audiences and advertisers

Will you make big changes to my site without telling me?

Absolutely not. We’ll make recommendations for your ad placements, but will never make any visual changes without your permission. Once placements are optimized, most of our work will involve optimizing which advertisers appear in those slots – changes that won’t be visible to your readers.

Will my data be shared?

Your data will only be shared in the aggregate – for example, we might say that AdThrive clients as a whole gain an average x% increase. In order to sell your ads for the most money and help you make more cash, your site stats and data may be shared with potential advertisers. The security of your login info is critical and will never be shared outside of AdThrive.

What type of increases should I expect to see?

Every blog is different, but blogs that we’ve optimized for more than a month, see average increases between 100-300%. Sites coming from competing ad management services average 68% more revenue per pageview. Your increase will depend on how optimized your ads are already, your readers’ demographics and the ad layout you opt into.

How long will it take to see an increase?

Most people see increases starting the day after we set them up! Some take little longer, but the team works hard to make sure you see increases ASAP.

What does AdThrive’s service include?

  • Ad Management
  • Mobile Ad Optimization
  • Video Monetization
  • Exclusive Premium Campaigns
  • Publisher Dashboard
  • Learning Tools
  • Opportunities to Grow Your Traffic
  • Expert support and guidance from our team of pros

What does being a Google Certified Publisher Partner mean for our publishers?

Higher CPMs

  • Get special access to premium campaigns and technologies unavailable anywhere else.

Access to Google's Resources, Training & Expertise

  • The Google team is committed to helping AdThrive publishers succeed, and we're excited to bring the Google team to our publishers directly.

Keeping Your Ads In Line with Google Policies

  • We work closely with Google to make sure your ads are up to date with their current and future policies, to keep your business and income safe for the future.

Peace of Mind

  • Our ad optimization, policies, financials, business practices and ad layouts are Google-approved and thoroughly vetted, so AdThrive publishers don't have to worry about vulnerabilities with their ads.

What is AdThrive’s revenue share?

Our model is one of the most favorable revenue shares for publishers in the industry. Most ad networks take 30-50%, but our share is between 5-25% and we happily pass on the rest to you. Most campaigns serve at 75% to you, but we occasionally have some campaigns that pass on as much as 95% to our publishers.

Are the ads family-friendly?

Yes! We absolutely want to make the internet a safer place and have the most conservative filter settings on all of our ads. Occasionally, as with all ad networks, one of our providers will have an issue with their filters and something we don’t like will get through. If that ever happens, we immediately dig in, figure out who served it and get it blocked. It’s a major priority for us to keep everything very family-friendly.

I filled out the form. What happens next?

We’ll send you an email with next steps. If you filled out the form and did not receive an email confirming that we received it, shoot us an email and we’ll double check for you.

I have more questions that haven't been answered here, what should I do?

No problem, send us a note and we'll be happy to answer it for you.

Get Started Today