If the foundation of your home needs rebuilding, you want to know your construction crew is the very best in the business and knows exactly what they’re doing to make sure the job is done right the first time!
It’s just as crucial — if not more — that your ad management company has a detailed, all-encompassing plan to protect your business and future revenue as the advertising industry rebuilds its foundation for a post-cookies world.
Your AdThrive team is actively leading industry discussions and multiple initiatives shaping the future of the digital advertising world in a way that’s sustainable and optimal for publishers, advertisers, and readers alike.
We don’t want to just tell you — we want to show you!
Here are some of our recent media coverage and appearances in industry conversations:
1. In AdExchanger talking about the big questions for digital advertising in 2021.
2. On CNBC discussing Google’s confidence around their replacements for third-party cookies.
3. On the Mobile Dev Memo Podcast discussing the future of online privacy and the major changes occurring in the market with Apple’s IDFA and Google’s TURTLEDOVE.
4. In a major press release for Global Privacy Control, a major new privacy initiative we’re supporting alongside large publishers like the New York Times, Meredith, and WordPress.
5. In Wired talking about Google’s next Chrome update and changes to watch.
6. In AdAge discussing publishers’ plans for 2021.
7. Hosting a webinar with Beeler.Tech, where over 80 publishers across the web joined to hear our perspective on the Privacy Sandbox and identity solutions.
8. At the IAB Annual Leadership Meeting on March 11 for the session, “Who Owns Media Data in the Supply Chain & Why?”. Paul Bannister discussed ownership of data and addressability with the Chief Digital Strategy Officer of Mindshare, one of the world’s largest advertising agencies.
From FLoCs to TURTLEDOVE to SPARROW to FLEDGE and other avian-named proposals, there’s been a lot of talk about how the Privacy Sandbox will enable advertising in the future. But is it actually more private for users? And how will that privacy affect advertising?
10. Joining 30+ industry leaders at the AdExchanger’s Innovation Labs event on March 16. Paul’s session, “Digging into the Privacy Sandbox”, covered digital advertising trends and how privacy affects them.
Understanding how the replacements for third-party cookies will operate – and what they can and can’t do – ain’t easy. This session, a dialogue between an AdExchanger senior editor and one of the members of the W3C working group tracking these changes, will unpack the latest additions to the Privacy Sandbox and offer clear explanations of complicated concepts you can use to make decisions for your business.
11. Speaking on Triplelift’s “Check Your Tech” panel on March 25, where Shobha Doshi (our VP of Programmatic Strategy and Operations) joined the LA Times to address hot topics like supply path optimization and identity.
Want to find out more about how these industry conversations impact you and your future as an independent publisher?
We’ve got a hub of information to keep you updated on where the digital advertising world is headed and how AdThrive is innovating the best solutions for the future of your business right here on the blog!
AdThrive’s Cookie Coverage shields you from RPM drops when third-party cookies go away, starting at 5% protection for all AdThrive publishers, at no cost to you. Learn more here.