If there is anything we’ve learned over the years, it’s that there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to ad monetization.
We serve a wide variety of business types with different goals and strategies, so we focus on customized layouts and solutions for every single site to help publishers make the most money possible from their ads.
Every AdThrive publisher receives:
- First-class ad technology powered by Nucleus, our game-changing ad code
- Exclusive premium ad campaigns, bringing you the highest RPMs around
- Personal check-ins with optimization recommendations tailored just for you
- A robust publisher dashboard with daily reporting and page-level earnings
- Access to the AdThrive Community Facebook Group to network with other high-quality publishers
- Resources to help you grow your business — from access to Hashtag Jeff’s SEO Mastermind Course to our robust Help Center to publisher-exclusive content trends and insights reports
Because we work with high-quality sites that continue to grow, we get to watch their needs change over time, and we want to be able to support publishers through every stage of their business!
AdThrive Account Management
Over the years, we’ve worked to tailor our offering to the unique needs of larger businesses and out of that effort, AdThrive Account Management was born.
The concept has evolved a lot since we first started serving publishers and we’re really excited to continue adapting this program.
With AdThrive Account Management, sites that average more than 750,000 monthly sessions and 10 million monthly ad impressions are eligible for a dedicated account manager and benefits like exclusive events with your peers and access to early testing for new products.
Joining the AdThrive Account Management program
If you’re an AdThrive publisher and you meet the qualifications, you’ve likely been introduced to your Account Manager or have received an invitation to join the program already.
If you believe you qualify and haven’t heard from us yet, you can submit an application to join AdThrive Account Management. We review each application by hand and you’ll hear back from us soon!
If you don’t quite qualify yet, don’t worry! We’ll keep bringing you resources and recommendations to help you grow your business and when your site qualifies for AdThrive Account Management, we’ll reach out with your invitation to join. We can’t wait!
Finally, if you’re not an AdThrive publisher yet, that’s the first step to enjoying these benefits! Apply to work with AdThrive and we’ll get you connected with our onboarding team who can help get you set up with our world-class AdThrive service and in the queue for an account manager if your site qualifies.