We ventured through the backwoods of Niche Industry Research in Part 4 of the Creativity and Data series and now we’re heading to a more well-traveled path — using the massive user-generated insights available on social media to your creative advantage.
With 2.6 billion active monthly Facebook users worldwide, 70% of the US population having at least one social media account, and the average user spending nearly 82 minutes per day scrolling, posting, and ‘liking’ content, there’s a massive amount of real people giving you instant feedback about their interests!
When you examine the data and insights available to you across social media platforms, you’ll be able to:
- Uncover what your readers are looking for
- Respond to relevant issues in real-time
- Foster relationships with your audience
- Promote your content
- Generate relevant content ideas
- Fine-tune your marketing strategy
In this episode of Creativity & Data, ...