So you want to publish some content that will perform really well for both pageviews and revenue…
You have your content goals figured out.
You understand your target audience.
The next step is to plan what you’re actually going to write. It sounds simple, but there are a lot of different approaches you can use. One data-driven approach we recommend is beginning with keyword research.
In this post, you’ll learn:
- Why keyword research is so critical for building your business
- Where to start with choosing keywords for your site
- Three key steps in keyword research
- Three critical factors to consider in keyword research
- How to use keyword research data to fine-tune your content ideas
- The best ways to apply keyword research to your content calendar